Thursday, September 10, 2009

DR ARMAAN MALIK


KARAN SINGH GROVER



(part 1)



FEW WORDS BY DR ARMAAN MALIK aka karan singh grover



To all my lovely fans who would lketo know abot me






I am Karan singh grover.I am indian television actor and a model.I started television career with Ekta kitni mast hai zindagion mtv.I am currently playing the lead role of dr.Armaan malik in D.M.G on star one.I have also acted in serials like kasautii zindagi kii and solhah singaarr and CID.my early life , I roots date back to Ambala where my father was born .I am born in Delhi and shifted al khobra in easter province of saudi arabia with my parents. I completed my schooling from international indian school Dammam.I came to mumbai to pursue a career in acting.I believes in numerology and so added grover to my name .I holds a dagree in hotel management and prior coming to mumbai .Iworked with the sheraton oman in muscat..My personal life .I am dating shraddha nigam.I was earlier dating actress barkha bisht,sunaina only my friend.my memorable moment,while shooting for D.M.G i accidentally punched Shilpa anand who plays Riddhima ,in the face !i was very embarrassed than , but on looking back , i find it funny Short take of Karan GroverI am... Karan Grover.Life is... Getting better... excellent.Believe in... The universal power.Love is... Faith.Lust is... Inevitable.I fear... Nothing.I hate... Nothing.Obsessed about... Acting.Favourite colour...White.Mumbai is... Home. Favourite shopping place in Mumbai... Bandra.I like to eat... Healthy food.Favourite actor... Amitabh Bachchan.Favourite actress... Rani Mukherjee.Fussy about... My work.Marriage is... Inevitable.When I'm not working you'll find me... Sweating at the gym.I feel most comfortable... With my family.At a party, I can't wait to... Get drunk.Best thing about the TV industry... A cool place to work.Worst thing about the TV industry... The long working hours.Things I want to change about myself... Nothing really.






cond.......................



to catch out what karan has to say further you all guys have to wait for my next post



you will definately love the naxt post..........trust me!!!!!!!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment