Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Akshay talks about Blue


The Khiladi is unstoppable, we had a tough time trying to nail him down for a tête-à-tête on his current obsessions- stunt mania and Blue.

When StarBoxOffice caught up with him, which was nothing short of a miracle, he got down to business straightaway- we were on the cue. He spoke of his dare-devil stunts in 
Blue.



Blue : Blue
Blue : Blue
What makes Blue such a big gamble for you?
Action adventure is my forte, but this was a whole new ball game altogether. It was life threatening stunts for me. I could have lost my life also while performing it, because they took me underwater and I literally had to fight with some goons underwater -150 ft without oxygen and they made me remove my life supporting oxygen tank. My glasses were also taken away. The bad guys were equipped and I had to fight like a film hero- bare knuckled. I could not see properly, had to spend a lot of time under water, got nicks and cuts several times, but what an adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment